New Website Undedr Construction! Pardon the dust!
For Via Positiva Branch Info Please call 949 240-7898
For Aliso Viejo Branch Info Please call 949 699-2552
For Rancho Santa Margarita Branch Info Please call 949 216-9700 x 1280
For Administration and Investor Info Please call 949 240-7898
Name: Michelle Alexander
Phonetic name: Mih-shell al-ex-an-der
Club: Boys & Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley
Branch: via Positiva Site
Length of Membership: 11 years
1. What is your favorite club memory? My favorite Club memory was pitching in the RBI softball tournament. During the final game, I had a pitching duel with the best pitcher in the league. In the last inning, my best friend hit the ball over the outfielder's heads and we won 3-2!
2. What is your favorite Club activity and why? My favorite Club activity is playing in the RBI Softball league. It taught me about dedication, hard work, and how to be a team player. It all paid off during my final season when the team came together and went 12-2!
3. What have you done to improve your community? I have volunteered at food banks to give food to the homeless. I also spend time helping at a senior citizens home. My favorite volunteering project is when I get to work with the 3-4 year olds at my church on Sundays.
4. How does your Club help you succeed? The club taught me never to give up on myself or my friends. They told me that failure is not an option. The staff were always there for me whenever I needed help.
5. What are your plans for the future? I will be moving to Texas to attend nursing school. I want to study to become a pediatrician.
13th Annual Golf Tournament
Tuttle Click Automotive Group
Monday September 17th
El Niguel Country Club
For more information contact Ron Sipiora at (949) 240.7898 *13